Hi: I was able to tab around Netflix when browse mode was turned off and
perform a search but that is a very limited method of navigation.
I too am able to slog through more of the site with another reader but the
site is not very useable indeed for the most part with that one either or I
just don't know how to use it with that reader well.
I signed the petition if the bloody sign button did anything, I got no
screen refresh or anything to indicate it filed my name but I filled out the
info and clicked the button, several times hope I didn't add my name 3 or 4
times, sigh.
I sure am tired of the DOJ kicking the can down the road day after day, week
after week, month after month, year after year - whats next decade after
decade?
Rick USA