Hello,

Now this is really a head scratch or for me. I went to check my local weather using Weather aloud, and when it didn't happen, I of course became puzzled. I went to the app management dialog in my apps menu, and found that the only one that was listed as even running was that for Winamp. I've never had this happen before.

I have been using the free version of Avira virus protection ever since I got this Dell computer last march, and it hasn't blinked with the presents of .vbs files, so I really can't figure this one out..

I have restarted the computer, and restarted WindowEyes a number of times, but have found no way of restoring them.

Can anyone please help? This is really rather disconcerting. It's the kind of thing that can really scare the hell out of one.

Any help will be gratefully appreciated,

Larry