Wow, seems like I'm digging myself into an even deeper hole.

I guess I should explain, hoping that this wont needlessly complicate matters. To be honest, this is kind of adding to my anxiety a bit.

Yesterday we had a big power outage in my neighborhood. The power was off for about three hours. I didn't, or haven't noticed any further complications associated with this in any other applications, but there is still plenty of time for that I'm afraid.

A big problem I am presently having with scripts is that they are all listed as stopped and untrusted. Now I know I should instinctively know what to do about that, but I simply may not be thinking clearly.

I ran an appropriately renamed backup Windows.ini backup file from "C:\Users\Larry\AppData\Roaming\GW Micro\Window-Eyes\users\default," and my first thing to encounter was having no synthesizer, so had to look for Eloquence Read, and that was successful. However, when I went to the apps menu, all of my apps, as I've previously said, were listed as both stopped and not trusted.

I downloaded a copy of Winamp scripts from App Central, ran it, but it was also considered as untrustworthy.

At this point, I am very worried, not to mention just majorly inconvenienced. So, if anyone can please tell me just what I should do next it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much for your expert help,

Larry