I've got it all set to trust all apps, but can't get either the Weather orNot and mute scripts to function as they should with the keyboard. Any ideas?

It looks like these scripts are actually running, because they are all shown in the display all by apps listing in the app manager, but again, the Weather thing just wont function anymore .

Thanks,

Larry