Nolan,
I would recommend contacting support on Monday. This issue might be corrected
by reinstalling video support or by repairing the accessibility libraries. The
WE Diagnostic app is designed to help you accomplish the later. But, you
probably should wait for the support team to confirm this recommendation.
Best,
Marc

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com