Hi,

Thanks for your reply. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with sleep mode
or screen saver. I've turned all of that off in my power plan, so I don't ever
have to come out of sleep mode. Screen redraws don't seem to help either. I
just don't get it; it works perfectly in JAWS 17 and the latest NVDA.

There's clearly some setting somewhere that's changed, and I can't figure it
out. Before I reinstalled the entire program last night, I had re-installed the
factory sets, hoping that would fix things.

Regards,

Nolan