Good afternoon
Home alone and doing some web searching and have time to ask this question.
I keep hearing the word "Sprite" when I navigate web pages.
What is it?
I just was on
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/228056/parmesan-crusted-tilapia-fillets/
This site is very clunky to work with but... It reacts slow or WE is being
slow,not exactly sure. It may take a bit to find the directions but at the
end you will or at least I did hear, "Sprite".
Which reminded me to ask the question?
I hear it all the time when I check the charges on my citi credit card
statement.
Is it a thing or some dum graphic that WE can see and reads?
What is it besides annoying to me?
Thanks
Shannon