David,

This is indeed the very first time I have encountered this phenom in my many years of using WE, so it must be peculiar to the new browse mode. I thought that WE was confusing a tree view with a combo box, but then again, if this was something new, I was prepared to roll with it, but like you, when pressing the right arrow, nothing happened.

I do still have the page open, and the letter options are still reading, and it still says closed when I tab on and off of the box. I'm sure someone on the list will be happy to explain.

It's good to know that I'm not nuts <smile>.

Take care, and have a happy 4th,

Larry