Just for the record, I also did exactly what Lou recommended, although I've been doing these very steps ever since Windows 95, and they have, without exception, always worked. However for some reason, these steps don't always accomplish the desired results. Apparently, judging by a number of posts about this issue since yesterday afternoon, this has been the experience of other veteran users of Window-Eyes as well, so I don't think it fair to assume that we are all just dunces that just can't follow instructions.

Man, I can't believe I'm being this snarky, but I really don't know of any other way to react to the assumption that this has to be the fault of the user. This feature is simply not apparently one of the more stable features of Window-Eyes. It may work just fine on the same page tonight, then on this very night I can go to another page on a different site entirely which contains the same style of combo box, and the feature may not work at all.

I really don't wish to blame WE for this issue, if indeed the blame would be more properly placed upon Windows 10, but please don't assume that just because I do the correct thing automatically means that I will get the desired results, maybe I will, or maybe I wont.

I think I've stated the case just about as clearly as it can be stated by me this evening at least.

As I've said before, these combo boxes aren't inaccessible, I can press the desired letter and then tab to the go button and get where I wish to go, but I am not likely to be able to simply press enter and get right to that go button, or pass go and get the listing I am looking for.

Hope this semi rant helps in your understanding of my situation. It really isn't a show stopper, just an annoyance.

Have a happy 4th,

Larry