It works just fine for me too, but some other sites I doesn't. It's probally a configuration
thing. LOL
-----Original Message----- From: via Talk
Sent: Saturday, July 2, 2016 12:06 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Combo boxes on the BARD site

Hey, Larry.

I don't remember ever having an issue on the BARD web site. I just went
there and logged in and did this.

Pressed the letter C to jump to the author's last name combo box.
Pressed enter to exit browse mode.
Pressed and released Alt-down arrow to expand the combo box.
Note: At this point, Window-Eyes announced that the control had expanded and
called the control a list view.
Arrowed down--in this case--to the letter M.
Note: Window-Eyes spoke each letter as it was highlighted.
Pressed Enter to close the combo box-come-list view.
Note: Window-Eyes voiced that the control was closed. I forget exactly what
WE said.
Tabbed to the go button and pressed spacebar.

In your previous posts, it sounded like you are holding the alt key down
while arrowing. It's been a while since I've read the WE manual. Is this a
new Window-Eyes feature? I forgot to check whether that key combination
works; fireworks and a neighbor trying to get his toddler son to sleep kept
me up kinda late. <wan smile>.

Lou N.