One of the other sound editors that is inexpensive is Reaper, and it's a
multitrack product and there is a project going for it called Asara although
I think Asara only works with NVDA.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+skyt=shaw...@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Lynn White via Talk
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 10:52 AM
To: Steve Jacobson; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: adobe audition and window-eyes

I love Sound Forge because it is robust and simple to use.

I use it to produce promos for my station and other places that I work with.

For basic editing, Sound Forge Studio is wonderful.  However, even
though it is expensive, Sound Forge Pro is great because it gives you a
lot of plug ins that makes your work really great.

I also know of lots of folks who love Goldwave and the results of their
work is very impressive.

Now, if I could find a musical sound editor which is simple to use I
would be a very happy camper.

I was very unhappy to find that the program from Dancing Dots was very
antiquated, hard to use and won't work in Windows 10 and not beyond Jaws 16.

Not bashing at all.  Just telling the truth after learning the hard way.

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/steve.jacobson
>> %40visi.com.
>> For subscription options, visit
>> List archives can be found at