Mike,

I am just guessing at your problem, but after pressing alt+g, you need to press ctrl+tab to make sure that you are really in the EQ window. At that point you should be able to use the first two rows of the keyboard to control the 10 bands. Also don't forget the presets if you just need a preferred and prepared config of such settings.

I hope it doesn't seem like I'm talking down to you or taking you to school on this one. I just don't know how much experience you have working with this thing. I admit, for the most part, I mostly chicken out, and use the presets, and mostly the rock setting in particular.

HTH,

Larry