Well, I don't know what the Winamp equalizer frequency bands are. But in the Playback settings, you can use ISO Standard instead of Winamp's frequency bands, which is what I have mine set to. I haven't looked, but since it's a standard, I'm sure there's info on the Web about what those ISO Standard frequency bands are.
Evan

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Pietruk via Talk
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 12:51 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Winamp Equalizer and the Winamp Script

Two others questions come to mind.
(1)  Does anyone know or can direct me to a source which tells us the
center frequency of each of the 10 eq bands?

(2)  Do the values given, when setting the eq (8.8, 9.6, et al) have any
meaning or they are just relative numbers to each other?

Thanks!

The Bible was not given to increase our knowledge;
the Bible was given to change our lives.
D L Moody, late 19th cen founder, Moody Bible Institute of Chicago

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/mentat1%40dslextreme.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com