From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+gosselin_louis=myfairpoint....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Dave via Talk
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2017 1:21 AM
To: A I Squared Support <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Looking for Accessible Dictionary

Hello,

I've been looking for an Accessible Dictionary.  One that I can install
onto my system, rather than to run from a CD, or from On Line.  There
are times when I need a Dictionary, and I am not On Line.

I am looking for a Full Dictionary, with in depth definitions.

Does anyone use such a program, and if so where did you obtain it?

Thanks for any help,

Grumpy Dave
--
Dave <dlh...@centurylink.net>