Hi,
What about wordweb?
http://wordweb.info/free/

-------- Original Message --------
From: gosselin_louis via Talk
Sent: Monday, Feb 27, 2017 6:21 AM EST
To: 'Grant Metcalf'; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: Looking for Accessible Dictionary

I'm sorry, but I don't recall CBFB.  What does that stand for, please, and
do you think they still have it?

Someone just recommended a product at Enable.mart, which I tried to check
out , but found very little info on the site about the product.  The price
was $42 something, which isn't bad at all, but I wouldn't pay that kind of
money only knowing that it offered the use of the defined word in a sentence
.  There wasn't even a statement about how many words were defined.  Again,
I really want something that shows parts of speech, syllabification,
etimology, usage notes, all the things you expect to find in a good, printed
dictionary.  I remember when I was a kid at Perkins, there were braille
dictionaries in the study halls which had 32 or 33 volumes, showing all of
those things; they exist somewhere, and in this electronic age I would
expect it should be possible to scan such braille pages to recreat the files
for those volumes and get them back in circulation.

Louis Gosselin