You might be interested in WordWeb Pro with the New Oxford American dictionary add-on. The combination of the two may give you what you want. Here's a link to the main page.
http://wordweb.info/

WordWeb Pro is 19 dollars and the Oxford American dictionary is 29 dollars. But they have all kinds of add-ons and bundles you can check here on the purchase page.
http://wordweb.info/ordering.html

As for accessibility? I must say that the main window is a bit peculiar in the way it's constructed. So I did a little work on it with Window-Eyes to have the main window read after pressing enter when looking up a word. I also defined Alt-D to read that part of the window manually. It's been so long I forgot why. But I think it had to do with activating a word in any of the tabs of lists of related words, i.e. synonyms, antonyms, type of, etc.

Then the New Oxford American Dictionary works a little differently. Only the dictionary header comes up in the definition window and the actual definition is in an Internet Explorer window you have to tab to. It's just another child window of WordWeb, not an instance of IE itself. It's hard to explain. So here's the window layout and tab order from top to bottom.
1. Edit box to enter a word.
2. WordWeb definition window.
3. Tabs for WordWeb, NOAD, and word relations after a word has been entered.
4. Lists related to the above tabs.
5. IE window for NOAD. Note this window is full of contextual links which of course breaks the flow of reading.

And finally, you may want to see if the OED has a DVD version. But of course that crops up another accessibility question. They do have iOS and Android versions.

Hth,
Tom