Yes, and there was some kind of ap update, because when I turned the computer on, I got those tones, and it said there was an ap update and that I could download it. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Loy via Talk
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 9:16 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: We are alive

I am a paid user of WE. Today I had a problem with one of the apps not working properly. I emailed wesupp...@aisquared.com and I got a response that a fix would be coming before the end of the day and I got the app update that day. So WE support is still alive.
 -----
 Curtis Delzer, HS.
 WB6HEF
 San Bernardino, CA

 On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 11:01:04 +1300
 Vaughan Dodd via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

> With respect - even if Window-eyes development and sales cease, continued use of Window-eyes will lock people into legacy computing.
 >

> I've just fought unsuccessfully with Window-eyes, Internet Explorer and my bank's web site and my non-technical view is that the bank makes changes to its coding which make Window-eyes unstable. Microsoft have still locked us out of the Edge Browser, and even if it truly commits to unlocking it, Will Window-Eyes know about Edge's latest and greatest.
 >
> I don't understand why people are buying cds when a personalised link to your serial number can be asked for at no cost. Transfer the downloaded file to an external storage device.
 >
> A working install from scratch is obviously sensible, but its value will reduce in the longer term as other parts of our computing experience change.
 >

> Based on comments from other users, I won't be hanging on the phone for 45 plus minutes to talk to someone who doesn't know about Window-Eyes - I do not live in the United States, and Window-Eyes is no lonhger worth the telephone charges.
 >
> And probably: to add to the contempt wiht which VFO treats its customers, i'll be told to talk to my local dealer.
 >

> If I were to ask who my local Window-Eyes dealer is, i'll be given the name of that dealer whom I know to be Window-Eyes useless.
 >

> If CSUN and official announcements reveal "an exciting new screen reader" which fixes all the bugs we are putting up with, i'll part with cash. I need a working screen reader, which is ready for when I have to update hardware and applications. I do not want it to be JFW, but i'd respond positively to a new screen reader which has been designed and developed by all of this talent which VFO apparently now has.
 >

 > Vaughan.
 >

 > On 2/26/2017 1:20 AM, Don Smith via Talk wrote:
> > Yes, it is sad that at some point our beloved win eyes may cease to exist.
 > >
 > >   >
> > However, as long as we users still talk to each other, then the list is
 > > indeed alive and  will survive for some time yet.
 > >
> > I was concerned that if I had a probmem with win eyes, I would not be able > > to get support, so, I phoned fo and purchased the latest versioon of win > > eyes and if My version of win eyes gets sick and is unable to run, then I
 > > can reinstall 9.5.4 and win eyes will live again.
 > >
> > At present, I am running 9.5.4 on both a windows 7 and windows 10 computers.
 > >
 > >   >
> > And as long as we have wonderful like Rod and others, we are not buried yet.
 > >
 > > Long live win eyes
 > >
 > > Don
 > >
 > >   >
> > Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ai Squared.

> [...]

 ---

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/loyrg2845%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/geodom%40optonline.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

---
http://www.avg.com