Just for reference sake. I did call vfo and ask about the we version of
fusion. I asked straight up if it was a dead product and she said yes. She
said the jfw version of fusion will be out within the next 2 months and
will be sold as fusion version 11. If you have a esp (ai2's version of a
sma) it will be automatically delivered as major upgrade. For those who
don't have sma, fusion home version is $200. Neospeech voices will not be
in it. Only eloquence and vocalizer. I am not buying.

"the world has been against you from day one, tomorrow's never promised
night has just begun, so sing with me we're all fucked" Walls Of Jericho

Reeva