Is it only in the type of registration that indicates whether it is the Home or Pro version?

Thanks
Neville.

On 20/05/2017 9:58 AM, Loy via Talk wrote:
You can choose the professional or home edition. If you only use for home use,
you should elect to get the home edition. Future updates are less expensive for
home edition than for the Professional version.
   ----- Original Message -----
   From: Jo Talliaferro via Talk
   To: 'BK' ; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
   Sent: Friday, May 19, 2017 7:40 PM
   Subject: RE: if you have been waiting for your license, read this

   Hello!

   I submitted an online form requesting a license to migrate to Jaws over a
week ago.  Last evening, I
   received a response saying that the VFO Group would have to figure out
whether I could have Jaws for
   home users or Jaws professional for work or school.   I'm not sure exactly
what this means but it
   seems that since I have Window-Eyes p039201926,(WE Professional) I would
receive its equivalent in
   Jaws.   I have one SMA remaining and have not heard of this message being
sent to others who are
   migrating to Jaws!  Perhaps a phone call is in order but phone lines have
been strangely busy!
   Smile!

   Jo Taliaferro