After 2 days, I called them. The individual with whm I spoke said they were having issues with codes being sent. He E-mailed mine to me, and I received it almost instantly when I checked my E-mail.

-----Original Message----- From: Dave via Talk
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2017 7:45 PM
To: soaringeag...@comcast.net ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: if you have been waiting for your license, read this

Hello Jo,

Some here received their Authorization codes within a few minutes to
three or more days.    Some were told they would have them mailed to
their home address.

I was told it would be three days.  Three days came, and I still had
nothing, so I called.  They did some magic on their end, and within 10
minutes I had my Codes and could proceed with the Window Eyes to Jaws
migration

If I had not called, I have a feeling I would still be waiting for them.

Not sure why mine and others took longer, but if you've been waiting,
I'd give them a call on Monday morning.

Grumpy Dave

--
Dave <dlh...@centurylink.net>

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tfairhurst%40kc.rr.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com