From: Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. via Talk
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:39 PM
To: 'Dave'; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: switch to Jaws

You know, blind folks make a lot of farce about their screen readers not
working with this app and that app.  I still run Office 2007 Ultimate, no
plans for any Office upgrade.  I am able to read any Office documents sent
my way despite the fact that I am NOT running the best and the greatest so
to speak!  And, yes, I won't ever subscribe to Office365.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado  I read

---