Sory to bother you, but am I to understand you must do this for every key you
don't want to have it identify itself? Good god, this is way to complicated
than it needs to be. Is it possible that theese "people" may implement some of
the simplification we had? we made it easy to switch from Jaws to we and went
out of their way to assist, infact bent over backwards to accomidate and listen
to their customers and all everyone seemed to do is complain. I hope those
folks are enjoying the croe they are now feasting on. I for one am very
dissatisfied with Jaws, the attitude of a few vfo people I've talked to, and
really ticked that vfo is making me pay more to access how ever many machines I
own. I am not a whiner. Its just my tough luck that I must pay dearly to have
access to equiptment that my friends have for free. I didn't mind paying for we
because of the great tech support, the reasonable fees and once it was paid for
I could put it on as many boxes I owned.

Sory for ranting, thanks for reading. What makes all this interesting is
Microsoft if they wished could make all this stuff accessible just like Apple
if they really wanted to!!!!

Sent from my iPhone