It is to JAWS what Remote Access is to Window-Eyes.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while actually
having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio tutorials,
one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer eclectic and timely
assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing exclusive news and
discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much more.
    Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323  (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower