From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+loralee.castner=sbcglobal....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of brice Mijares via Talk
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 7:49 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: trying to update Jaws

Well, yesterday I tried updating Jaws to it's latest release through Help,
check for updates. It reported an update and I went through the procedure of
updating, it reported starting download and stayed at zero percent. Tried it
twice and gave up. Never had this problem with wineyes in 20 years. I'll
just wait until fall's major update. Anyhow, Jaws is my last choice, I use
wineyes, then NVDA before using Jaws!
List archives can be found at