Control and the number 2 is to open up the outlook calendar.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+skyt=shaw...@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of CJ &AA MAY via Talk
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 10:47 AM
To: 'Ted Larson'; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Two Jaws Questions

At last I have migrated to Jaws. I have to confess I'm not enjoying the
experience so far but realise I need to learn how to tweak some settings.

My first problem is that I don't like the speech! I strongly disliked the
default Eloquence and am using Peter at the moment but wondered which voices
people are using and feel are clearest.

I think it is going to be a long time before I will be able to say I prefer
Jaws to Windoweyes.

I hadn't realised that insert c to reach the Outlook Calendar was a
Window-eyes key.

How do I access the Outlook calendar using Jaws please?

Alison

List archives can be found at