At 07:50 PM 7/17/2017, Neville via Talk wrote:
>In the extended dictionary, it was possible to have a voice and particular dictionary set up with an internet page or site,do you know if this is possible in Jaws and how to go about setting it up?

I doubt that voice profiles can be associated with specific web pages, but they can be loaded on the fly for each web browser.

>Do you know where Jaws keeps the dictionary files for the voices and their file format? The WE extended dictionaries are in text format and I was hoping to be able to paste the contents into the Jaws dictionary file.

Jaws keeps all its pronunciation information in a .jdf file, which can either be used as a global default or assigned per application. As far as I know, the format is identical to the extended dictionaries app and Window-eyes' exception dictionary (I.E. the string, an equals sign and the replacement string). But the extended dictionary files have commentary lines and heading syntaxes that may be inappropriate for the .jdf format. You might want to strip those out. I also haven't gotten into how Jaws indicates which synthesizer and language should handle the pronunciation, which can be specified in the dictionary dialogue. The hotkey for that is insert-D.

Orlando Enrique Fiol