Sent: Friday, July 21, 2017 8:46 PM
To: David Pearson ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Two Jaws Questions

Although you can not get it to stop speaking the words alt and control,
you can find them in the key label section and tab to the edit box and
simply erase the names there.  As for enter and escape, they do have a
mute toggle.  I don't remember exactly how to get to the key label
setting right now, though.  I am sure someone can give directions to
this if you need it.

Carol