No amount of uproar will chnge this course, I'm afraid.--Matthew Chao

On 7/21/2017 12:50 PM, Sky Mundell via Talk wrote:
Very sad what is happening and has happened.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+skyt=shaw...@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Jeff Weiss via Talk
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2017 9:08 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Fw: updated all of my 35 apps

I just wrote to wesupp...@aisquared.com about updating all of my 35 apps.  From
the response I just received, no more updates to app central will be allowed.
Even while the web site is active, this seems to be just an unnecessary
termination of services which all of the current Window-Eyes users are using.
I already posted all of the updates a week ago, but aparently no more updates
will be approved.
Jeff Weiss