From: lynn white via Talk
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 7:00 PM
To: Reeva Webb via Talk
Cc: lynn white
Subject: Re: low cost jaws it does exist

That's just plain cruel.  I'm sorry but that just shows no heart whatsoever.

I happen to be fortunate enough that I can buy products.  So, my comment
is not meant to be self serving.

I know that there are people within our community with their hands out.
But, telling someone to get a job and stop bothering people for handouts
is just insensitive and errogant.