From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+steve.jacobson=visi....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Josh Kennedy via Talk
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2017 9:47 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: Josh Kennedy <joshuakennedy...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: low cost jaws it does exist

Don't you think that statement of get a life is contradicting itself?
How can I get a life when I already have a life? And I already have a
life because I am alive. And you know I am alive because I am sitting
here typing this message. If I did not get or have a life already, then
I could not be sitting here and typing this message to you, now could I?
Because I would not be alive in the first place.

List archives can be found at