From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dennisl1982=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Jim via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 6:11 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Jim
Subject: Re: Window-eyes and Jaws, thoughts

Hi THERE!

While I agree that Jaws could do more especially now that they have acquired
Window-Eyes I haven't had a real issue with Jaws.  I can read from the current
line to the end of a document simply by pressing the 'insert+the down arrow
key.  I wonder what programs you are actually having issues with using Jaws?
Yes, I use W.E. for many years and was sad to see it go, but I haven't really
found any major issues with Jaws either. Wonder if you might give some
specifics as to where your issues have been? I use Thunderbird, Office 2007
notepad, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome  and several other programs
regularly and I really don't seem to have any real problems with.  Of course, I
kept Window-Eyes on my computer a long with Narrator and NVDA so if I have
issues with one screen reader I can fall back onto another that will more than
likely work.  As I have already said, I probably liked Window-Eye the best of
all of them, but since Window-Eyes appears to be gone for the most part, I will
simply have to make do with whatever I can use and the best of the remaining
screen readers is still Jaws at least that is my opinion and everyone is
entitled to their own opinion<SMILE!>.  I will continue to use Window-Eyes when
I need to, at least until the windows updates render it unusable.  Have A good
1! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.s