And it's possible that the jaws users who have always used it like what is familiar and have never used window eyes to know what it does better. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Nick Sarames via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 1:42 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Nick Sarames
Subject: Re: Window-eyes and Jaws, thoughts

While I believe what you say, why are there so many Jaws users, even
some here, who swear by Jaws?  They can't all be ignorant, can they?
What I am guessing is happening is, each screen reader has its issues
and some websites work better on WE, and other websites work better on
Jaws.  Of course, that is a separate issue from other issues involving
the overall stability of each reader.