Hi:

I do have one question.
Is there a way that I can control if podcasts are downloaded or just saved?
For example.  if someone sends me a link to a  podcast and I click on
the link, I would like to be able to choose if I want to save the
podcast or just listen to it.  Currently, Google Chrome just gives me
the dialog about where I want to save the podcast.  Firefox, for
example, will ask me if I want to open it or save it
A good example of what I am talking about is the Eyes On Success
newsletter, www.eyesonsuccess.net.  Find a link to one of the episodes
and press Enter on it.  Firefox will ask me whether I want to open it
or save it, whereas Google Chrome will just assume that I want to save
it.
Kevin Huber