My experience with VoiceOver on the iPhone is just as good as with
Win-Eyes. I am able to switch from one App to another. I am able to
use all the navigation aids on a web page such as headings, lists,
radio buttons. I am able to navigate in a web page or a text document
by character, word or by lines. I am able to select text and copy it
to the clipBoard just as in Windows. I am not using a keyboard on my
iPhone, just the settings using the rotor.