Hi Rod,

I assume all it means is that there will be no more bug fixes or security updates.

Regards,
Tom

On 7/1/2019 8:03 AM, Rod Hutton via Talk wrote:
Hi Tom,

Forgive the nit-picking, but does this not simply mean that you won't be able
to ask Microsoft any support questions about it, rather than saying that it
will no longer run on Windows 10?

Humbly (smile),

Rod

Sent from Outlook for Windows

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk <talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com> On
Behalf Of Tom Kingston via Talk
Sent: July 1, 2019 7:59 AM
To: David via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: Tom Kingston <tom.kings...@charter.net>
Subject: Re: MS Office question

David,

I doubt very much that those copies of Office 2010 are legal. And with a quick
search I just found a statement from Microsoft that all support for 2010 will
end next year.

I have Office 365. I'm still running 2016 because it hasn't updated yet.
The only problem I have with Window-Eyes is with the spell checker. I began
scripting a fix, but it works so well with NVDA I just go that route with
Office.

Good luck,
Tom