David,
I just bought a copy of Office 2016 Professional on eBay for   10 US dollars.
I am sure I also saw copies of Office 2010.  The Home and Student one is
technically for students, despite the name.  I'm not sure what the Home and
Business one is.  When I was looking at buying the subscription or a license of
Office 2019, it seemed that Home and Business was a more costly option.  As a
home user, the version I kept getting pointed to on Microsoft's site is the
Office Professional Plus.   So, when I bought my Office 2016 license, I
purchased Office 2016 Professional Plus.   This gives me a license for one
computer without a subscription and includes all key programs, including
Outlook and a terabyte of storage on OneDrive.

I have switched fully to using JAWS now, so I cannot speak to the accessibility
of Window Eyes and Office 2016.  However, if you think about it, Office 2016
was already out when Window Eyes support stopped, so I would think it would
work.  I would not go to Office 2019, as I don't know how much different it
might be and if, therefore, Window Eyes would have issues.

Regardless, for only 10 US dollars, I figured that the investment was really
inexpensive.  I was more worried about fraud, having never bought on eBay
before, but the same could be true if you purchase Office 2016 and find it has
issues with Window Eyes. You could move backward and purchase another cheap
copy of Office 2010 or Office 2013.  Better to get the most recent copy of
Office you think works with Window Eyes though, so that you are as caught up as
possible.

Robin Van Lant, Robin