From: Talk <talk-bounces+madl=comcast....@lists.window-eyes.com> On Behalf Of
Mike via Talk
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2019 6:33 AM
To: Rod Hutton via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: Mike <kazej...@runbox.com>
Subject: Re: Reading cells and fields in xl

Hello Rod

Thanks but I have tried it without the space and still no luck.

I have been working down through the file menu to options and then trusted, as
recommended by John.  However, Window-eyes won't allow me to check or uncheck
the boxes which seem to have something to do with my problem.

I may have to wait for sighted assistance.

Best wishes

Mike.