From: Talk <talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com> On
Behalf Of Butch Bussen via Talk
Sent: September 1, 2019 3:50 PM
To: Pamela Dominguez via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: Butch Bussen <but...@shellworld.net>
Subject: Re: Is there another jaws email list?

I've found that many things require me to run firefox, which in seven won't
work with window-eyes, must use n v d a.  On my xp box I can run an older
firefox and run window-eyes.  Most things work o.k. there, but baseball m l b
requires firefox in seven, they won't even let explorer work in seven.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148