On Mar 4, 2008, at 10:33, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Very likely that there is a problem. However, as I said in another
> post, why not fix that instead of creating new tagging proposals
> that cater to the renderer's behaviour.

The reason I created the alternate proposal is that the current
behaviour appears to be completely in line with the documentation of
the multipolygon relation, which would have made arguing in favour of
the required changes to the renderers somewhat awkward.

I'll fix the wiki, and try to fix osm2pgsql.

Cheers
Robert