From: Abigail Brady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Gervase Markham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: talk@openstreetmap.org
Sent: Saturday, 8 March, 2008 11:24:25 AM
Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] Map_Features not loading

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 8:27 AM, Gervase Markham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is it just me, or has Map_Features got too large for our wiki software?
Other pages work but:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Map_Features

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 12582912 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 542079 bytes) in
/var/www/wiki.openstreetmap.org/includes/Parser.php on line 312"

Gerv

Apparently some people have converted it to about fifteen million embedded
meta-templates..
I've altered Map_Features to link to the templates rather than include them and
it renders now.

Grr.

--
Abi