From: Pieren Pieren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, 9 March, 2008 11:54:53 AM
Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] Map_Features not loading

FULL ACK - the current page is a PITA!
+1
I restored the single page.

P.S: If the templates are the problem, remove them. It's a lot more
important to have a usable map features page than to have an easy way
for translations ...

Agreed, but again, the problem is not the templates but PHP on the server has a
limited memory and this page takes about 900Kb size of text and pictures (with
or without templates). (the error is a "not possible to allocate enough memory"
in parser.php)
So, either the memory allocated for PHP is increased or the page is split or
its content is reduced.

regards, Pieren

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----