Hi!

Is there a easy way to get my OSM data into Illustrator?

Im making a map over Phang Nga province in Thailand and thought it
would be great to use OSM as a tool to get the data right. In the past
I traced  satellite images in Adobe Illustrator and traced (www.khaolak2004.com
  and www.khaolakmap.com). Now it would be wonderful if I could
collect the data into OSM and then export it for refining to
Illustrator, I would get a much more accurate map plus I would share
the data.

What I have found when searching the archives and else on Internet
seem very complicated and outadet processes to do this. I found a web
service that could make svg files out of gps files, but the vectors
where totally segmented and therby useless.

Am I searching in vain? Or are there a easy way to do this?

/Axel