I don't mind being someone who disagrees :-;

Adding phone numbers seems like a good thing to do to me.  It's not like a
closed system where changes are very difficult - if the number's wrong change
it.  Having the phone number of a hotel, restaurant, theatre, sport centre or
any other business that takes bookings or reservations would be a great thing
to have especially on the move.  The URI is good too, but the phone number is
still more useful for more people.

 cheers, Chris