On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 12:34 AM, Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists)
> Frederik Ramm wrote:
>>If I can get 100 people to map something by allowing three different
>>ways of doing it, then this is much better than getting only 51 people
>>mapping it the "one true way".
>
> here here

This is such a bad mantra.

Of those 100 people,  99 of them will be gone in a year, and we will
not know what they meant. Though it is better have 100 people
attempting to describe what they are tagging,  than a desktop dictator
deciding the direction of data denomination.

Sprinkle your data with note="bla bla" tags so it's possible to see
what the meaning was.

--
/Erik