On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 10:34 PM, Christoph Böhme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for putting this proposal together, Rory!
>
> So far I followed the whole noname discussion quietly, but I am getting
> the feeling that nobody is advocating what I think is the only clean
> solution of the problem: Frederik's "ignore_test" suggestion.

I've needed noname two time in 3 years, that's not a lot. But if I had
thought of tagging that as noname=yes then I think the world would
have been a better place. And seriously I don't care if it's
ignore_test=name, noname=true or name:absent=yes. All I care about is
people documenting what they are tagging, people are tagging
noname=true so why not document it.

Maybe you see a great use for ignore_test=..... then document that if
you are using it. Or show us someplace where it's used, if it really
prove to be so superior we can easily put a #redirect
[[Key:ignore_test]] on the noname=yes page.

Have a nice one / Erik