Rory McCann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What to do about a road that doesn't have a name comes up on the list
> frequently. There's a few options suggested.
>
> I've created a new proposed feature for this listing the available
> options (noname=yes, name:absent=yes, missing_tags=name, etc etc)
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Proposed_features/Noname
>
> Please flesh this out and use the discussion page. If one is the clear
> favorite, it should be voted on.

Am I missing something here, or is the editing interface now CREATING a new
problem? If something does not have a name why would you ADD a name=xx tag. No
name tag = no name. I doubt that every trackway has a name so why ADD
thousands of noname=yes when simply not providing a name tag does the same
thing.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL