Christoph Böhme wrote:
> "Elena of Valhalla" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
>
>> On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 9:39 PM, Christoph Böhme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>> [...]
>>> Marking of farm tracks which have generally have no names was never
>>> planned, I think. Just roads that usually should have a name like
>>> residential streets and for which this fact is tested.
>> such farm tracks are usually very useful for hitchers and possibly
>> cyclists, so in certain places there is a strong case for adding them
>> and i believe that people have already started doing so
>
> Sorry, I might have been unclear. Farm tracks (and all other ways)
> should of course be put on the map. I only meant that there was no
> intension of marking them with a no-name tag.

BUT they are currently being highlighted as HAVING no name so what needs
changing so that they do not get highlighting?

And how small is small for a roundabout? we are talking 60mts or so across
with islands on the approach for the ones I'm looking at. Some bits with names
which need removing so are not highlighted - other bits highlighted because
they have no name ...

The bottom line is WHAT set of highway= tags should be flagged automatically
as no-name and therefore require an additional tag to flag them as really
having no name.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL