On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 9:58 AM, Dave Stubbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Since then the map has been expanded to cover everywhere (thanks to
> CloudMade), which is useful because the tracing problem exists in many
> other places. But it's also completely irrelevant in some areas. And
> frankly, if it's completely irrelevant in your area then you should
> just ignore it.

Yes. It's useful where it's useful, it's not when it's not. And being
imperfect and useful to some is still is a target to aim for. Whilst
I'd like it to be perfect (and I'm willing to listen to suggested
improvements, with thanks to those who have been asking for stuff) it
might not actually be possible or worthwhile to make an über-correct
debug map.

> I reckon green for the roof, and a neutral grey for the walls.

Rubbish, that makes no sense. Blue and light blue, with the bike hoops
painted red. I've started a wikipage... ;-)

Cheers,
Andy