I use potlatch almost exclusively (every so often, I play with
merkaator), and I guess I'd just like to say that I think potlatch is
the the ducks nuts. You've done a sterling job, Richard (and others, but
I get the feeling the majority is still Richard slaving away making the
app a fine bit of kit, with only occasional forays into the mailing list
to defend the honour of potlatch), and I for one appreciate it.

Given that a large chunk of the mapping I do is long 4WD tracks,
potlatch really is the way to go

Richard, don't let the great JOSM unwashed get you down... :)

Cheers

Matt