Hi,

vegard wrote:
> Like it or not, potlach *is* the source of quite a bit of accidental
> vandalism.

Let's just say: "beginners are the source of ...".

> I believe you need some sort of online "buffer" for potlach and a
> prominent "submit button" that everyone understand the implications on.

But it has this rather prominent and permament message about being in
live edit mode now. People who ignore that will also blindly hit a
submit button. ANY submit button.

Maybe we should just make Potlatch show a few quiz questions every now
and then and immediately switch into sandbox mode if a question receives
the wrong answer. That'll take care of dimwits using it ;-)

Bye
Frederik

--
Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ##  N49°00'09" E008°23'33"